100% bezpečný platební systém
Platba v Kč
Více než 3.5 milióny prodaných vstupenek
Proč nakupovat u nás?
1. Full Day Tour to PortAventuraKde Full Day Tour to PortAventura , Pá, 27 bře 2020 - Ne, 10 led 2021
Od 2 139 Kč
2. Guided tour to Sagrada Familia & Park GüellKde Guided tour to Sagrada Familia & Park Güell , St, 1 dub 2020 - So, 31 říj 2020
Od 2 281 Kč
3. Guided tour to Sagrada Familia w. Towers & Park GüellKde Guided tour to Sagrada Familia w. Towers & Park Güell, St, 1 dub 2020 - So, 31 říj 2020
Od 0 Kč
4. Palau Güell, La Rambla and La Boqueria MarketKde Julià Travel Tours & Tickets office, Čt, 2 dub 2020 - So, 31 říj 2020
Od 827 Kč
5. Gaudí Houses: Casa Batlló & Casa Milà - Skip the lineKde Gaudí Houses: Casa Batlló & Casa Milà - Skip the line, Čt, 2 dub 2020 - So, 31 říj 2020
Od 2 503 Kč
6. Exkurze Vína a CavyKde Exkurze Vína a Cavy, Ne, 2 úno 2020 - Čt, 28 led 2021
Od 2 294 Kč
7. 2-in-1: Montserrat and Sagrada FamíliaKde Torres Venecianes, Ne, 2 úno 2020 - Ne, 29 bře 2020
Od 2 590 Kč
8. Half Day Tour to GironaKde Half Day Tour to Girona, Pá, 31 led 2020 - Po, 25 led 2021
Od 1 743 Kč
9. Girona – Figueras (Dalího Muzeum)Kde Girona – Figueras (Dalího Muzeum), So, 1 úno 2020 - Út, 26 led 2021
Od 2 448 Kč
10. Chrám Sagrada Família: Bez FrontKde Sagrada Família: Skip the line, Čt, 30 led 2020 - So, 29 úno 2020
Od 576 Kč
Mohlo by Vás zaujmout
Monserrat & Barcelona: Guided tour
Toto je zcela nový produkt v naší nabídce. Své vstupenky můžete rezervovat již nyní, a to zde. Bližší informace o produktu budou brzy k dispozici.
Enjoy a full-day tour where you get a guided tour of Montserrat for the first part of the tour and the second part is a fascinating tour around Barcelona.
- Enjoy a full-day tour to Montserrat & Barcelona
- See the interesting rock formations
- Visit the Royal Basilica of Montserrat
- Experience the exhibition about the history of Montserrat
- Admire Sagrada Familia from the outside
- Visit the UNESCO site Park Güell
- Experience shopping street Passeig de Gràcia
- See Gaudi's famous Casa Batlló & Casa Mila
Experience Montserrat & Barcelona
The tour starts with a scenic drive from Barcelona to the mountain of Montserrat which rises majestically to 1,236 meters above sea level. The rocks of Montserrat were formed by natural cement of sand during the centuries. The wind and rain shaped the mountain with strange and varied forms.
In addition to the mind-blowing nature, you'll also visit the Royal Basilica of Montserrat, which holds the famous 12th-century Romanesque carving of Verge Moreneta (the Black Madonna). You will be able to admire this cultural treasure from a distance.
According to legend, the image of the Lady of Montserrat was found in a cave in the year 880 A.D. and sometime between the 12th and the 15th century the church was built in honor of the Lady of Montserrat.
You will get some free time to visit the audiovisual exhibition about the history and creation of Montserrat.
Experience one of the most important pilgrimage sites in Spain, visited by the faithful all over the world for hundreds of years. You may be lucky enough to catch a delightful performance by the city's boys' choir, which is the world's oldest of its kind.
Our tour to Montserrat will finish in Julia Travel office in Downtown Barcelona, where the second part of the tour departs. You will have approximately 35 minutes between the two parts of the tour to get lunch (not included).
The second part of the tour evolves around Antoni Gaudi and his amazing work around Barcelona.
First stop is Sagrada Familia Basilica, Gaudi's unfinished masterpiece which is Barcelona's most famous landmark. Your guide will show you Sagrada Familia, allowing you to admire the richly and symbolically decorated facades.
Next stop is Gaudi's beautiful Park Güell which has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Then the tour continues to Passeig de Gràcia to see Gaudi's famous apartment buildings like Casa Batlló, Casa Mila 'La Pedrera' and others modernist buildings.
The tour ends near the Casa Milà 'La Pedrera.'
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at Julia Travel Office. The address will be clearly stated on your e-ticket. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends near the Casa Milà 'La Pedrera.'
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 10 hours.
What languages is the tour available in?
The tour is available in English and Spanish daily and also in French on Fridays and Saturdays.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, at Basilica Montserrat you cannot wear tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 4-12. Children under 4 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- The tour does not include entrance to Sagrada Familia, Casa Milá 'La Pedrera' or Casa Batlló.
- Most of the tour is conducted on foot, so we advise you to wear comfortable shoes.
- Lunch is not included in the price of the tour.