100% bezpečný platební systém
Platba v Kč
Více než 3.5 milióny prodaných vstupenek
Proč nakupovat u nás?
1. Chrám Sagrada Família: Bez FrontKde Sagrada Família: Skip the line, Čt, 30 led 2020 - So, 29 úno 2020
Od 576 Kč
2. Montserrat za RánaKde Montserrat za Rána, Čt, 30 led 2020 - Čt, 28 led 2021
Od 1 743 Kč
3. Gaudí a Chrám Sagrada FamíliaKde Gaudí a Chrám Sagrada Família, Čt, 30 led 2020 - Čt, 28 led 2021
Od 2 439 Kč
4. Chrám Sagrada FamíliaKde Chrám Sagrada Família, Čt, 30 led 2020 - Čt, 28 led 2021
Od 1 204 Kč
5. Sagrada Família: Skip the line, Guided Tour & Tower AccessKde Sagrada Família: Skip the line, Guided Tour & Tower Access, Čt, 30 led 2020 - Út, 28 čec 2020
Od 1 964 Kč
6. Sagrada Familia: Skip the line, Tower Access & GuideKde Sagrada Familia: Skip the line, Tower Access & Guide, Čt, 30 led 2020 - Čt, 28 led 2021
Od 1 584 Kč
7. Akvárium BarcelonaKde Akvárium Barcelona, Čt, 30 led 2020 - St, 29 čec 2020
Od 666 Kč
8. FC Barcelona a Camp Nou ProhlídkaKde FC Barcelona a Camp Nou Prohlídka, St, 29 led 2020 - Út, 30 čer 2020
Od 882 Kč
9. Klasická Okružní Prohlídka BarcelonyKde Klasická Okružní Prohlídka Barcelony, Čt, 30 led 2020 - Čt, 28 led 2021
Od 1 616 Kč
10. Girona – Figueras (Dalího Muzeum)Kde Girona – Figueras (Dalího Muzeum), So, 1 úno 2020 - Út, 26 led 2021
Od 2 448 Kč
Mohlo by Vás zaujmout
Half Day Tour to Girona
Toto je zcela nový produkt v naší nabídce. Své vstupenky můžete rezervovat již nyní, a to zde. Bližší informace o produktu budou brzy k dispozici.
Enjoy a guided tour to the historic medieval city Girona. The city is interesting for many reasons: It has one of the best preserved Jewish quarters in Europe, beautiful medieval architecture, and an important artistic heritage.
- Enjoy a half day tour to the medieval city Girona
- Transport to/from Barcelona is included
- Visit the Jewish quarters
- See where scenes from Game of Thrones will be shot
- Get a tour of the cathedral in the old city center
- See the pastel-colored houses by the river
- Enjoy some free time to explore on your own
Visit the Medieval City Girona
Your tour starts with a bus ride from Barcelona to Girona. Girona is one biggest cities north of Barcelona with one of the best preserved Jewish quarters in Europe which also is where some chapters of the new season of the hit series Game of Thrones will shot.
Experience the medieval city's fascinating history as your guide takes you on a guided tour around the small streets of the old city center.
You'll also visit the cathedral in the old city center with its well-preserved medieval streets and the famous pastel-coloured houses at the edge of the river bank. During your tour, you'll learn about the city's history and important artistic heritage.
You will be given some free time in Girona to enjoy the city on your own.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at Julia Travel Office. The address will be clearly stated on your e-ticket. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends back at Julia Travel Office in Barcelona.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 6 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 4-12. Children between under 4 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Please note that it's a walking tour, so we recommend wearing comfortable shoes.
Infant (0-3): Free of charge
Please note: Children's tickets can only be purchased together with adult tickets.