Více než 3.5 milióny prodaných vstupenek
Přes 4000 nabídek ve 30 městech
100% bezpečný platební systém
Nákup na našich stránkách je naprosto bezpečný
Platba v Kč
Bez jakýchkoliv skrytých poplatků
Proč nakupovat u nás?
1. Articket Barcelona - Skip the LineKde Articket Barcelona - Skip the Line, Ne, 17 lis 2019 - Út, 31 pro 2019
Od 844 Kč
2. Sweets & Chocolates Walking TourKde Sweets & Chocolates Walking Tour, Po, 18 lis 2019 - Pá, 13 lis 2020
Od 1 709 Kč
3. Camp Nou & Museum: Guided TourKde F. C. Barcelona Stadium: Camp Nou Experience, Čt, 21 lis 2019 - Pá, 30 říj 2020
Od 1 747 Kč
4. Exkurze Vína a CavyKde Exkurze Vína a Cavy, Ne, 17 lis 2019 - Čt, 12 lis 2020
Od 2 342 Kč
5. Tapas Evening Walking TourKde Tapas Evening Walking Tour, So, 16 lis 2019 - Pá, 13 lis 2020
Od 2 215 Kč
6. Girona – Figueras (Dalího Muzeum)Kde Girona – Figueras (Dalího Muzeum), So, 16 lis 2019 - So, 14 lis 2020
Od 2 500 Kč
7. Park Güell: Skip the lineKde Park Güell, Pá, 15 lis 2019 - Út, 11 úno 2020
Od 418 Kč
8. Flamengo Show v Tablao CordobesKde Flamengo Show v Tablao Cordobes, Pá, 15 lis 2019 - Pá, 13 lis 2020
Od 1 362 Kč
9. Sant Pau Art Nouveau: Skip the lineKde Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau, Pá, 15 lis 2019 - St, 13 kvě 2020
Od 482 Kč
10. Umělecká Okružní Prohlídka BarcelonyKde Umělecká Okružní Prohlídka Barcelony, Pá, 15 lis 2019 - Pá, 13 lis 2020
Od 1 553 Kč
Mohlo by Vás zaujmout
Early Picasso Museum and Gothic Tour
Go for a morning walk through the city of Barcelona and see all the stunning buildings in the Gothic quarter. This tour shows you the El Born quarter of the city and leads you the Picasso Museum. Here you get faster access to the museum and have time to admire the beautiful art by the famous artist!
- Avoid the long queues at the Picasso Museum
- Witness beautiful buildings in the gothic style
- Get a guided tour and learn about Pablo Picasso
- Walk through the city of Barcelona
- Enjoy a local breakfast - if you select it
Co mohu očekávat?
Breath in, drink your morning coffee and stretch. The sun is up, and it's time for a walk through the narrow streets of Barcelona. You meet your guide at the meeting point and begin walking through the warm cobbled streets of the city. While being told the history of the places you pass by, you lean your head back and look up at the stunning buildings in the gothic quarter; among them is the famous Cathedral.
Along the walking tour you walk to the El Born quarter, which is both historic and trendy at the same time. Here you can stop and admire the Santa Maria del Mar church, which is built in the gothic style.
When you reach the Picasso Museum, also located in the El Born quarter, your guide gives you a tour of the museum and tells you about Pablo Picasso's painting techniques, his inspiration and how his way of creating art evolved during his lifetime. This museum is in fact the only museum, that was created, while the painter was still alive. You also learn more about Picasso's personal life and his overall biography along the way.
If you have chosen this ticket without breakfast, your tour ends here, and you can spend time in the museum for as long as you'd like. If you have chosen the tour with breakfast, you continue the tour by walking to Palau de la Música Catalana, where you eat a local breakfast and have the opportunity to talk with the guide and the other guests.
Jak to funguje?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour or show the ticket on your phone.
- We recommend that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes, as you will be on your feet a lot.
- We recommend you to not carry backpacks. If you take them with you, you must leave them at the box office to access the museum.
- The tour is not recommended for children under the age of 3, as you will be walking for more than 2 hours.
Infant (0-5): Free of charge
What’s not included?
- Food and drinks.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
Akceptovány kupóny na mobilním telefonu
Doba trvání: 2 hours
Co je součástí?
- Entrance and guided visit in the Picasso Museum.
- Guided walking tour of the Gothic quarter.
- Guided walking tour in the El Born quarter.
- An English or English-and-Spanish speaking guide.
- Radio guide system in groups of more than 5.
- Breakfast, if selected.
Julià Travel Tours & Tickets office
La Rambla, 54 08002 Barcelona
Potřebujete pomoc? Lene Vám s radostí odpoví na Vaše dotazy